- What is the Company's ticker symbol?
- What is the CUSIP number for the Company's common stock?
- What exchange does the Company trade on?
New York Stock Exchange
- When did Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH) go public and at what price?
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH) went public on January 18, 2013 at a price of $19 per share.
- How can I purchase shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH)?
Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH) can be purchased on the open market through any registered broker.
- Does Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH) declare dividends?
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH) currently does not declare or pay dividends.
- Where is the Company headquartered?
7665 Corporate Center Drive, Miami, FL 33126
- Where is the Company incorporated?
- What is the difference between Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH) and NCL Corporation Ltd.?
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. is the parent company of NCL Corporation Ltd.
- What is the Company's fiscal year-end?
- Who is on the Company's Board of Directors?
Members of the Company’s Board of Directors may be found here.
- Who is the Company's independent auditor?
- Who is the Company's transfer agent and registrar?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC is the transfer agent and registrar. They may be contacted at:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 - 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Telephone: (800) 937-5449 – toll free
(718) 921-8124 - international
- What year was the Company founded?
The company was founded in 1966 as Norwegian Caribbean Lines and was the first cruise line to offer weekly departures to the Caribbean.
- When was Prestige Cruises International, Inc. acquired and for how much?
Prestige Cruises International, Inc. was acquired on November 19, 2014 for a total purchase price of $3.025 billion, including the assumption of debt.
- How large is the Company's fleet and what capacity additions are forthcoming?
The Company operates 29 ships under the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands, totaling approximately 60,000 berths. The company’s brands will introduce eight additional ships through 2028.
Vessel / Project Name Expected Delivery Approximate D.O. Berths Oceania Cruises' Vista 2023 1,200 Norwegian Viva 2023 3,100 Seven Seas GrandeurTM 2023 750 Prima Class 3 2025 3,300 - 3,550 Prima Class 4 2026 3,300 - 3,550 Oceania Cruises' Allura 2025 1,200 Prima Class 5 2027 3,300 - 3,550 Prima Class 6 2028 3,300 - 3,550
- How can I reach the Investor Relations department?
You can reach our Investor Relations department at
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
Investor Relations Department
7665 Corporate Center Drive
Miami, FL 33126
Telephone: (305) 468-2463